Saturday, July 25, 2009

{swimming}



I have done one thing terribly this summer...well one thing I will admit to.
That is swimming. Last year we went everyday this year twice. yes twice. well lets count the day at the hotel with Apo family and it is 3 times.

My boys will be mad when they start counting.

I have good excuses...well one great one. They didn't have the great sale for a pool pass this year.....by great I mean I paid 79 dollars for my family as opposed to the 260 it could of cost.

No big sale....No pool pass.
It costs us 12 dollars each time I pay for us to swim at that pool this year. And after Thursday when we figured out that the boys can't go down the slides until they pass the swim test I don't know if we will go back. (last year there was no swim test needed)

I know they should just pass the swim test, but my 2 have no interest in swimming the length of the "deep pool." Secretly I think E. would do it if K. wouldn't talk about how hard it is to do and I know E. could pass it.

So here are the horrible pictures I took at the pool this week.


they wanted me to take one of them "floating" so here it is....i humor them a lot with what I take pictures of.

Maybe I can get better and take them swimming a few more times before school starts (and that is in 3 weeks! yikes!!)

No comments: