Saturday, July 25, 2009

{13 Aritcles of Faith}

So on Sunday we had a Faith in God fireside at church. I needed to bring the memory game about the Articles of Faith. NO problem until the copier at church ran out of toner and the plan was beginning to get a little more tight time wise.


So we got home from church printed out over 100 pages of cards on the printer and started cutting them apart.


Chad and I cut. K & E started sorting them into piles-making sure each pile had a picture card and word card for each article of Faith.


Eventually the kitchen table looked like this.....



33 cards piled neatly ready to be bagged. I stamped the bags Chad stuffed the bags, and the boys folded down the tops.


They were cute when it was all done...and we had an hour to spare.

Whoever thinks callings in the church aren't family callings are WRONG! My calling is continually involving my family........and I love that they help me all the time!

No comments: