Sunday, March 1, 2009

Note to self...

So K and I went to the new library that opened about 2 months ago right down the street from us...we are so happy to have a library close to us so we aren't making an afternoon out of going to the library anymore...but I digress.
At our library they have an excellent selection of movies and so we always get a few movies with our sack of books. I saw ET on the self and thought the boys would love it. They haven't seen it yet but I thought it would be a good one.
So tonight they watch it...I fall asleep really early (like right after dinner around 6-ish) I wake up at 915 and they are still up. Apparently ET isn't the kids friendly movie I remember it being and E is freaking out already.
Chad, the wonderful daddy he is, reads books for a good hour and lays down with E until he falls asleep.
We assume he will be up again sometime tonight and that we will pay for this movie with nightmares for the next few days
So lesson learned....ET not for 6 year olds.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

ha! really? maybe i need to watch it again! :)