Saturday, September 5, 2009

{busy...busier...busiest}

Well to say that life is busy is not even necessary.

I think we should start rating our life on a scale of busy.

If we reach busiest I vote we close the doors and windows, turn off ALL phones, close the computer and watch a movie and breathe.

Our life is super busy right now. I find we are all exhausted and a bit on the overwhelmed part of busy. I felt that E was so tired that I even let him stay home with Chad on Thursday for a "mental health" day.

I am so tired the more I sleep the more sleep I need. Today I barely made it through lunch and back to bed.

I REALLY need one of you to figure out how to stop time so me and my family can enjoy some simple pleasures and not always be worrying about work, school, laundry, groceries, callings, and all of that and just breathe.

So we'll be back with some fun posts soon...but for now we are super busy and I can't find a spare moment to even pull the camera out for some extra fun shots to share.

No comments: