Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do you really have 387 Family Rules?!

Okay so after the post about Sunday clothing and my two boys someone emailed and asked if we really have 387 rules.....
No....I hope not....we just randomly have called out numbers like that when something comes up that should probably be a rule.
But we might have that many if we start counting....
there are those basic rules like:
Brush you teeth.
No clean clothes in the dirty clothes pile.
then those that are family specific like:
once you bed is 1/2 covered in books you have to clean it off...
and to go even further there are ones that are child specific....like
for K "no more pizza until your salad is gone" or E "no more salad until you pizza is gone"
So if I start counting we might get up there and who knows I'm sure well be making more as we all grow up and the boys try out new things that we didn't know we needed to make rules for like when I had to explain that rocks do NOT go in noses.
Life with boys!
But on a side note the one thing I have never thought I would say so much in my Mommy life is "watch out for the wall!" I thought we grew out of that when they were 2 than 4 than 6 and now I am hoping it is done at age 9.....only time will tell.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

that is so funny! i love that you have the fun rules too! :)