Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank Goodness for Facebook

So I joined facebook for kicks...thinking not much of it...until today when I checked and found out that people put my bothers wedding pictures on it and they automatically show up on my facebook page!

Go facebook!

So a few pictures are recovered and here is my favorite shot of them all.



Elisa wrote Kris a song....yes wrote one and sang it for him. You see we now have a concert pianist in the family!! Isn't that wonderful! And the song was so great and had many of us in tears.


Here is another of the 5 of us in front of the SLC Temple. Don't mind the crazy brother on the left...that is just his version of being funny.




the last one is them coming out of the temple!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

these are great pictures! i am glad you were able to find some!