Monday, January 19, 2009

So mad

So this weekend was the big wedding...and all was so great and happy and fun and all those wonderful wedding moments.
And we were taking pictures and all was well.
The wedding was over and we were packing up to go back to all of our homes and I decide to download all the pictures from my mom's camera onto the laptop. I slid the card into the slot and a whole bunch of jibberish shows on my screen. Dad tries to work on it and we decide he can just send me the pictures later.
But now the card won't read off any pictures and the pictures are GONE...all of the them....the card has officially been declared "corrupted" by the geeky camera guys and it is all lost!
I am so sad and wish I could take it all back. And just have patience to wait for the disk to come in the mail. instead of trying to put it on the laptop....because I think the laptop ruined it all.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i am so sorry! hopefully everyone else took lots of pictures too!

oh... and it is crazy that you know theresa too! what a small world it is! we were in the same mission. it was the tail end of mine and the beginning of hers! so fun!