Saturday, October 25, 2008

What we have been doing....

Well after 5 days of sick kids both boys were finally back in school on Friday. They both missed school on Tuesday, than Ethan was home Wednesday and Thursday. He returned right in time for his first field trip on Friday. Then at 130 the teacher called to tell me Ethan's face was covered in bumps and tiger stripes....a reaction to rolling down a hill of freshly cut grass we figure. So it was an eventful day back for him.


Today we had Ethan soccer game, where I am so lucky to be able to run up and down the field with the kids explaining the rules every time the whistle blows. (sense the sarcasm there?! well it is) So now after last weeks game I am the person who gets to help the team out by spreading the kids out on the field and explaining who gets to kickoff, do a corner kick, goal kick, or tell them which direction we are going on the field. I am certainly getting my work out on Saturdays.

But here is what I really have been doing for two days...and today Chad and Kaden helped me get it all moved in. Mine is the overfull one...Chad's is the empty one waiting for something to happen....







They started off white, now black and I love them so much more. We had moved mine in when it was white and it was too plain for this room since the walls are white.


Also I wanted to find something to fill this candle holder with and I found a bag of fake autumn veggies at Micheals so here it is....a bit more fall in our summer like Vegas weather.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i love the shelves! they are beautiful!

i wish i had more cool storage things like that in my house!

someday... i will have the home of my dreams....

maybe...