Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Carnival

This year our ward had a Halloween carnival instead of the usual trunk or treat. We missed the trunk or treat and have no idea where we will be trick or treating this year but the boys liked the carnival. They had all kinds of games set up and the boys had a lot of fun. Ethan's favorite was the cake walk and he even won a cake.




The boys are going with the Star Wars theme again this year. I am thinking we are stuck in this "phase" for awhile. Last year we had Darth Vader and Boba Fett (some guy from the newer star wars movies)


This year E is Jega Fett (I have been told he is a bounty hunter and maybe a brother to Boba Fett? I don't know if I have that right.)


K is a Jedi.



All the pictures are from chad's phone b/c my camera is so broken!! So they aren't the best quatlity but you can get the idea!

1 comment:

Britain said...

Boys you look great!! Noe, you are officially not nerdy enough to be my friend. Jango Fett's son is his clone Boba Fett.