Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Weekend...

This weekend was more relaxing and we won't have one of those again for 8 weeks since soccer officially began last Friday night.

Ethan decided to play again this year but Kaden doesn't want too so we won't be sitting on the field for 2-4 hours every Saturday this season...good thing or bad thing I haven't decided yet but I'm sure we will fill up the "extra" time.

Friday night was Ethans first practice of the season. We lucked out in that Ethan has Kaden's wonderful coach from last year and Chad gets to be the asst coach this season.

Saturday I went to Time Out For Women. It is a day long "fireside type" lecture series done my deseret book. It was wonderful. The speakers were great and I got to be with some of my favorite friends of all times....thanks for going with me, Holly Britain and Heather!

Chad got to be with the boys all day, taking Ethan to a bowling birthday party and bowling a little with kaden. They seemed to have a lot of fun.

Sunday was church. Lots for me to do there as always.

Monday we were back into the swing of speech piano and errands. Plus a bonus..meeting my brother his wife and 2 girls at the library. A great way to make the trip seem a bit more worthwhile. We love to visit with the girls and find out what they are up too.

Have a great week and I'll try to carry my camera around more often.

No comments: