Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello!

Well I figured I love reading all about what my family and friends are doing out in the world so it was time to jump on the blog-wagon and create a blog about us.....



So we'll just start today and see how it goes.



This was our first Monday since school starts that we had all of our extra-curricular stuff to do. The boys only go to school Tuesday-Friday so we always have Mondays at home, I LOVE this. So I deem Monday as everyone sleeps in day, with the exception of Chad since someone has to earn the money around here.



We slept in as much as we could and than the boys got to stay in the Jammie's until 11 am. They love to stay in Jammie's, especially Ethan, so that is always a treat.



Mondays means:

Ethan has speech therapy

Ethan has piano

Kaden has piano

Both have to finish Friday and Monday homework since we say no homework on Fridays

a trip to the grocery store

and a few chores.



Today was the first day we had everything to do....we just started piano today with a wonderful friend from our ward.







So now dinner is simmering, the boys are playing wii while dressed in capes and all black (i don't know who or what they are), and reading their info on Egypt they just received from grandma apo and sitting on the new towels grandma apo also sent. They are very busy while playing wii.


3 comments:

Britain said...

I am so glad you decided to do a fun family blog. Even though we live closer now, I still feel like I have no idea what the Walkers are up to sometimes. It will be so nice to see you this week. You are still going, right?

Jennie said...

i am so excited you have started this family blog!

it will be so great to get all of the info of your cute family!

i sure love an miss you!

Holly Barkdull said...

Hey, I'm glad to see your family blog. You boys are getting so big. I miss you all:(