Saturday, March 24, 2012

{March 24}

This week felt more "normal"...which really means slower, not as busy, but still we were getting things done. We officially nay have 9 weeks left of the school year and only a week until Spring Break.

All four of us are ready for the break and can't wait to just have some down time.

Friday night C and the boys went to the Wranglers Hockey game. At Christmas the boys gave C tickets to one game and they realized that they really love going. So this was their 3rd game and they had a great time. I got to stay at school get some work done & participate in an event at school.

The greatest part of the week for me though was getting my computer back. C got me a new computer for Christmas and somehow the hard drive crashed on Wednesday....luckily those Apple people know what they are doing and put it back together for me.

No comments: