Sunday, December 26, 2010

{even more}



Christmas Morning is wonderful at our house. It is hard to remember why I was so against staying home "by ourselves" for the holiday because I enjoy it so much now.


We have started a little tradition that in the morning the boys come into our room, cuddle up on our bed and HAVE to watch ALL of Polar Express before we go out to the tree. This was a fluke tradition, in that we didn't realize we had done this two years in a row and now I think we are on year 4 so why ruin a good thing? I mean it gives us a good 90 minutes more of sleep in the morning. That is why we can get away with present opening not starting until 830 or 9.



Presents were bountiful this year....nerf guns, wii games, ds games, books galore, games, yo yos, Canadian chocolate...and the list goes on. Santa was good to us all.

At the end of the day I asked E "Did you get what you wanted?"

to which he replied "even more." and it came with a hug.

Melt my heart.

No comments: