Saturday, June 26, 2010

{Ruined your Fiesta}

So seeing as it is summer and our boys would sit in front of the tv and play wii all day long we have had to set a few rules around here....which basically limits the hours of using items that require electricity.

So because of my rules the boys are back to being brothers....meaning they play board games, create stuff with paper and all my packing tape, read books, have Lego's scattered all over the house and are having fun with stuff they forgot they owed.

So yesterday they were playing Othello....a game they had forgotten about and i hear the following conversation.

K:  "I ruined your FIESTA!"

E doesn't say anything.....so I ask "What is going on?"

K: "You know he was having a party because he was winning and I totally just ruined his FIESTA!!"

So little did C and I know that we are raising children who are picking up the Spanish here in Vegas....I guess you could call that one small advantage to living here....now we have to find like 99 more to convince ourselves we like it here.

No comments: