Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{listening}

So one of my new favorite things to do is to work in a different room than the boys are in and listen to their conversations. They are so funny and don't even know it half the time. Maybe it is not nice of me to listen to it all but they aren't quiet about it and it's just their everyday banter with each other so I figure it's fine and a privilege of being their mom.

So today....E is doing something and K wants him to get something for him.

E..."I'm not your servant. Do it yourself." That comment wasn't made rudely or anything just very matter the fact.

K..."Are you sure?"

E..."Sure."

K..."because you used to like being my servant."

They are growing up and E isn't as willing to do everything his brother asks now....life is changing.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

isn't that the truth!!

life is changing!!

and some moments i am scared out of my mind!!