Saturday, May 22, 2010

{Summer Plans}

This year all of us were excited for the last day of school. In past years I was ready for having my boys back with me each day and anxious to spend time with them and have our own daily schedule.

This year the feeling was different. This year I realized that I felt like I had missed out on a lot in their lives and their school year. It is all because of the new paths in our lives and that new path is school for me. I am teaching each day and while the boys are in the school with me and even in my classroom I still feel that I am missing out on important things.

So this summer we will spend more time together and be on our own schedule picking and choosing what events are important for out family to attend. We will do what we want and make some great memories.

To start off the summer we look forward to E's baptism and all our extended family that is coming to visit.

We can't wait! Let Summer begin!!

1 comment: