Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{K's 10 Today!!}

I don't know how it happened or where all the time when but our oldest son is 10!!

I absolutely can't believe it. It seems so amazing that he has grown into such a wonderful little boy!

This year his birthday wish list seems to be getting more "tennager-y" the two things that top the list are an i-touch and new ds. I don't know if I am ready for a child who needs electonics at each birthday or anytime a gift giving time comes around.

In honor of his 10th Brrthday I list 10 Things about K.


1.  He is so helpful to everyone. He likes to serve others and is always willing to help anyone do anything
2.  He loves babies.
3.  He is a milk drinker.
4.  He is great at using manners-holding doors open for others, using please and always thanking me and C for things we do for him
5.  He likes to do the laundry (how could I deny him that pleasure?)
6.  He is a great artist (he is always sketching and they look so great!)
7.  He is great at memorizing things (geography maps, poems, scriptures, anything really)
8.  He is an avid reader (like me and C. He has almost finished the Lightening Thief series after beginning it about 6 weeks ago)
9.  He is a great big brother.
10. He is still a hugger and cuddler (I hope he never outgrows that!)

We love you K!!
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i can't believe it either...

i still remember rolling around on the floor with him during one of my visits many moons ago!!! :)

hope he had a fun day!