Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Big Mess

I decided this last week or two that I was no longer going to beg the boys to clean their room or clean it myself so I would just close the door and keep on walking. I figured it was theirs to clean up and I will just work on them getting the other chores done around the house instead. Well Thursday rolls around and the boys don't have school and I hear E say to K "Mom's going to make us clean our room." to which K tells him "just close the door and maybe she won't see it." And I am just fine with that. So than I tell C this and he doesn't find it funny and says he will make them clean their room Saturday. So after and hour in their room Saturday morning it is now clean and mostly by them with direction from Dad.

But here is the before picture....it looks better than it did b/c you can't see all the layers of mess there was.


1 comment:

Jennie said...

that is great! thanks for sharing! and good job chad!