Sunday, October 4, 2009

{The After Conference Look}



So we have the boys watch all sessions on Sunday and we let them pull out a few things to do while listening.

Their favorite is this HUGE Bingo board a great friend made for us years ago. The boys always want to get it out and remind me daily to buy candy for it. E has been reminding me for two weeks now!! But it gets them to listen and pay attention. K asked why no one talked about family home evening this time....he noticed b/c he never got to cover up that spot this time.

Anyways this is what the room looks like after the last session is over. I did make them clean up most of the candy wrappers before I thought to take a picture of it.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

i love this! what a fun idea! i should do one for me! it might help me pay attention! :)

Karen & Will Sommerfeldt said...

Noe I'm not sure how to leave a comment, but I will try.

The Conference activity sounded great! Wasn't conference super? We get it delayed, but we still enjoy.

Good for Ethan. Sounds like he is becoming a great soccer player. We can hardly wait to see him play again when we return home.

Love, G & G