Sunday, August 16, 2009

{sudoku school style}

So are you seeing a pattern here of what we have been doing these last few weeks....
and here's another school related post...

So I was asked to "pretty up" the upper grammar scholar's schedule. Which means put on the school logo add some color....very easy.

Until I tried doing it and discovered big problems....like the high school scholars eating with the kindergartners.

Chad and I studied the schedule and figured out we had to redo it.

So after about 4 hours of work this is what the office whiteboard looked like.

Chad was proud of it and wanted me to show everyone in the blog world so here it is!

He says it was like a big game of sudoku...all I know is that it gave me a headache.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

what a fun project for both of you! :)