Sunday, June 7, 2009

(this week)

I am going list style this week....becuase...i'm not sure why but it seems easy to post tonight!

--my brain is overfull from learning new things to help with my new job in the fall (very good but a bit stressful thinking of all i can do, need to do and want to do with my 1st graders!)

--E's birthday!! he is 7!

--3 soccer games this week! (we won them all....but we aren't counting :)

--the nicest weather we have EVER had in June in our 9 years in Vegas...it has been in the 70s the last 3 days and breezy...no A/C and just fresh air...we have loved it!

--two kids already claiming "they are bored" and it's only the 2nd week of summer break

--a trip to the movie store...3 wii games and some old but good movies for me and Chad.

This week brings more fun before we get some summer visitors! We can't wait to have our family in town!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i am all about the "list"!

i love ya... just so ya know... :)